Grant support and custom fee-based services
Research Technologies can help develop a successful grant proposal by incorporating facilities statements about IU's cyberinfrastructure, consulting on data management plans, providing letters of support for IU's resource commitment, and can provide custom programming and application development for a fee which could get you more bang for your award buck.
- Broader Impacts Resource Guide - To enhance the ability of IU Bloomington researchers to create strong broader impacts plans for NSF grant proposals, OVPR offers this resource guide to designing and implementing successful broader impacts activities. UITS RT works extensively with OVPR and ORA.
- IU cyberinfrastructure statement for project description - Concise text to describe IU's cyberinfrastructure facilities - to be used as part of any grant application.
- IU data management plan - A guidance document and template for meeting the National Science Foundation requirements for a data management plan.
- IU facilities statement - A facilities statement which can be modified to use as a supplemental documents for many National Science Foundation (NSF) proposals and National Institute of Health (NIH) proposals.
- Letters of support for IU researcers - Request a letter of support showing IU's commitment to your research and the cyberinfrastructure available to you.
- Pervasive Technology Institute publications - Search an extensive list of publications - presentations, reports, conference papers, data sets, journals, books, and articles all written based on research carried out at IU.